Sunday 10 June 2012

[AUB] "القهوة علينا اليوم"

"You know you're an #AUB student when you're conditioned to crave caffeine whenever you hear these two words: Abou Naji". For students of the American University of Beirut, he might be Abou Naji, the legendary. But he is also a father.

A few days ago I stopped by the shop to grab my cup of coffee after coming back from work. I noticed some newspapers that have "Abou Naji"'s name on them. Then, I asked myself why it is printed in white & black. After reading the headlines, I found that it was a project done by some students in celebrating of Abou Naji's 25 years ! 

I think it's worth a few minutes of your time to read these facts about the history of [Epi d'or mini market] that surely had an important effect on AUB students' academic performance.



No comments:

Post a Comment